Thursday, August 18, 2011

NOTD: Blue My Mind & Disco Mix

Hello everyone!

It’s been a couple of days since my last post, because my laptop gave up on me a couple days ago. I’m currently on my brother’s laptop which will have to do for now.

In my last post I said my next one would be another NOTD with glitter. Since the pictures for that post are on my laptop, it’s gonna be a different post, but also one with glitter!


Last time I was at my local drugstore, I noticed all Rimmel products were half off. So I had to pick up some of their products. I got two nail polishes, one of them being 810 Blue My Mind.

I'm not quite sure how to describe this colour. It looks like what I would call a dark royal blue on the pictures, but in person it looks more purple. Either way, gorgeous colour!
The formula was nice, though I did need 3 coats to get it completely opaque. It's pretty shiny on it's own, but I did use my trusty Seche Vite.


 
SONY DSC

SONY DSC


Here's a picture of the bottle in fluorescent light which shows how it can look more purple.

SONY DSC



I couldn't wear it more than one day without putting some glitter on top of it of course :)
I added Models Own - Disco Mix, which is a blue and magenta glitter, starting at the bottom, fading it diagonally.

SONY DSC
SONY DSC



Here's a little picture I took with my old camera from a swatch I did when I first got Disco Mix.



I bought it during the 50% off sale that Models Own had on their website last year for getting 10 000 (it think it was) likes on Facebook. If you want to see all the polishes I got then, click here.
They're having another 50% off sale again this year as soon as they hit 50 000 likes. So go and like their Facebook page right now if you haven't already!


I hope my dad can recover my pictures from my laptop so that I can still post the pictures I wanted use for this post some other time.

Thank you for stopping by!

Up next: EOTD with Sleek's Oh So Special palette.


x
Tanja

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is an awesome colour! :D I prefer it without the glitter though.

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, with the glitter it reminds me on bonfire night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open with a really clear description of
    the issues. It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my page; car accident attorney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Folosiți termeni și condiții specifice pe care cineva ar putea folosi
    pentru a căuta site-ul dvs. on-line pe Google .
    Acesta nu va fi pentru că itis nu ceea ce doresc zbura
    .

    Also visit my blog post: cele mai bune servicii seo india

    ReplyDelete
  6. What i do not understood is if truth be told how you
    are now not actually a lot more neatly-liked than you might be now.

    You're very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in terms of
    this matter, made me individually believe it
    from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated except
    it's something to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs
    outstanding. At all times care for it up!

    Also visit my web-site; hemorrhoid relief

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post.

    It was funny. Keep on posting!

    my weblog ... heat pump ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks
    I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess
    I will just bookmark this web site.

    Also visit my webpage cost of phlebotomy certification

    ReplyDelete