After I was finished doing Michelle’s makeup, it was Magali’s turn for a makeover!
Here’s the before picture:
And here she is again, after makeup:
Can’t forget the “Excuse-moi” mirror picture :) :
Before and afte pictures together (different pictures than the previous ones):
Did you see that sexy, smoldering look in the second picture? lol
- Revlon Colorstay for normal/dry skin in 110 Ivory and 180 Sand Beige
- MAC Select Cover-up in NW20
- MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Medium
- MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed in Gold-Go-Lightly (LE: Surf Baby collection)
- MAC Prim &Proper blush (LE: Give Me Liberty of London collection)
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
- She put on a lipgloss she bought in Spain, don’t know what brand it is.
How I achieved this look:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original: applied on the lid all the way up to the brow with my finger
- MAC Brun: to fill in my brows, with an angled bush (MAC 268). (I didn’t use anything on her brows)
- MAC Vanilla: as a browbone highlight, applied with a flat shader brush (MAC 239)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Perversion: smudges along the upper lashes, blended with a stiff pencil brush (MAC 219)
- MAC Woodwinked: all over the lid, applied with a flat shader brush (MAC 239) and blended up in to the crease with a blending brush (MAC 217).
- MAC Mulch: Applied in the crease and blended out with a blending brush (MAC 217).
- MAC Vainglorious (LE: Venomous Villains collection): smudged along the lower lashline with e pencil brush (MAC 219).
- MAC Ricepaper: In the inner corner, with a pencil brush (MAC 219)
- MAC Carbon: used to softly line the upper lashline, with an angled brush (MAC 268)
- Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara: few coats on the top lashes, one coat on bottom lashes.
- False Lashes from Claire's applied with DUO Lash Adhesive. (Didn’t use lashes on her because I forgot to pack them)
Who wants to be my next model? haha
Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!
Up next: another NOTD (with glitter, yay!)