I have another EOTD for you all today! For this look I used the Oh So Special palette from Sleek Makeup. This palette was added to their permanent line not too long ago. I bought it together with the Curaçao palette. I did a look with that palette here, and if you want to see my post on both palettes click here.
Sleek products can be purchased at SleekMakeup.com, or if you live close to the Netherlands, check out these online stores: Boozyshop.nl, Enchantra.eu, or Alicejohavesentials.nl.
On to the EOTD:
The Oh So Special palette:
- MAC Brun: to fill in my brows, with an angled bush (MAC 263).
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk: applied on the lid all the way up to the brow with my finger
- Sleek Bow: on the entire lid and inner corner and as a brow highlight, with a flat shader brush (MAC 239).
- Sleek The Mail: applied in the crease to make it easier to blend the darker colours, with a blending brush (MAC 217)
- Sleek Gift Basket: applied on the lid with a flat shader brush (MAC 239)
- MAC Naked Lunch: in the inner corner, with a pencil brush (MAC 219)
- Sleek Boxed and Celebrate: mixed both and applied in the crease with a blending brush (MAC 217)
- Sleek Celebrate: to darken up the crease and outer corner, also applied on the lower lashline with a pencil brush (MAC 219)
- Sleek Noir: used with an angled brush (MAC 266) to line top and bottom lashline softly.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero: to line lower waterline.
- False lashes from Claire's, with DUO Lash adhesive.
- Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara: few coats on the top lashes, one coat on bottom lashes.
Some more pictures:
This palette is really nice if you like neutral colours. I like that it has matte and shimmery colours!
Thank you for stopping by!
Up next: one of my favorite blogs for inspiration.