I got some nail polishes for you today! I got a great deal on some OPI nail polishes a while ago, kinda forgot about them, but sharing them with you today! They were on sale, 5 for €20 which is €4 per bottle instead of €14. Couldn't pass that offer so I picked out these 5:
- Sparrow Me The Drama: This is a cool pink with a cream finish, so no shimmer or glitter whatsoever. It came out with the On Stranger Tides collection. In general, I'm not a fan of pink, but this one looks surprisingly good with my skin tone I think.
The application was ok, not as good as I would have liked but no major issues. This is 2 coats with Seche Vite top coat.
- Planks A Lot: This came out with the same collection. It's another cream polish. I'd describe this as a medium pastel purple. I do love purple so when I saw this one, I had to get it. Not a great fall colour, but I'll definitely wear it next spring/summer.
Application was better than Sparrow Me The Drama, it went on smoother and more even. Again, 2 coats with Seche Vite top coat.
- OPI Ink - Suede: This is the first seude polish I've tried from OPI. Suede basically just means it doesn't have a shiny finish but dries more matte. I don't have the original OPI Ink but what I've seen from pictures online and the bottle in stores, the suede version looks nothing like the original. It looks like a purple base with silver shimmer in it.
This polish went on nice and opaque in two coats. I tried it with and without top coat.
- Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees - Suede: At least I think that's what this is because this bottle didn't have a sticker with the name on it on the bottom. Don't think this one looks like the original either (don't own it to compare). It's a gunmetal/charcoal grey with silver shimmer.
The application was pretty much the same as the other suede polish. Opaque in 2 coats, looks good with or without top coat.
- Me + Blue - Nicole by OPI: This was part of the One Less Lonely Girl collection from Justin Bieber (why he had to get a nail polish collection, I'll never understand...). I got it mainly to layer over other blues. It's has a sheer blue base with holographic shimmer in it.
I think I did 3 coats for this one, just to get it more opaque. Also topped it off with a top coat for a smoother finish.
I know these aren't exactly fall-colours, except for the suedes, but I wanted to share them anyway.
Thank you for stopping by!
Up next: Fall look using the Sleek Original palette!