Today's EOTD was kind of inspired by fall colours and I used the Sleek Original palette to create it.
Here's a picture of the palette. I love these colours!
Since these eyeshadows don't have names, I gave them numbers so it's easier for me to refer to which colour I used.
Here's how I did this look:
- MAC Brun: to fill in my brows, with an angled bush.
- MAC Painterly paintpot: applied on the lid all the way up to the brow with my finger.
- MAC Vanilla eyeshadow: as a brow highlight, applied with a flat shader brush.
- Sleek 7: in the inner corner and inner third of the top and bottom lid, with a pencil brush
- Sleek 12: applied on middle of the upper the lid with a flat shader brush
- Sleek 6: with the same brush on the outer third of the lid.
- Sleek 3: blended in the crease with a small crease brush
- Sleek 9: applied in the middle of the lower lashliner with a pencil brush.
- Sleek 10: with the same brush, applied to the outer third of the lower lashline.
- Sleek 1: smudged in between top and bottom lashes with a pencil brush.
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline: applied on top and bottom waterline with an angled brush.
- Max Factor False Lash Effect: a couple coats on the top lashes, 1 coat on the bottom lashes.
- Lashes from Claire's applied with DUO Lash adhesive.
A couple more pictures:
This look is pretty easy to do. All you have to do is make sure you blend the colours together really well.
Hope you liked this look. Let me know what you think!
Up next: CND Shellac review + my first professional manicure.