Thursday, September 22, 2011

Haul: Very late Mac Me Over + a couple other products

Hello everyone!

DSC03344

I should have posted this like 3 weeks ago when the collection actually came out but better late than never right.
If you want to read my post on the entire collection, click here.

The MAC Me Over collection was a really big collection with a lot of nice products. I didn't buy too much from the collection though because even though the colours all looked really nice, they weren't all that unique.

Firts items I picked up were two fluidlines (there were 4 new shades in this collection). I chose Dark Diversion and Dark Envy.

Dark Diversion fluidline is described as a darkened plum which is exactly what it is. It looks like it has some shimmer in the pot but that doesn't really show up on the skin.

DSC03357DSC03357 (2)

Dark Envy fluidline is discribed as a blackened green but it's actually not as dark as a I would expect a blackened green to be. Still a really nice green though.

DSC03356DSC03356 (2)

Swatches! Dark Diversion on the left, Dark Envy on the right.

DSC03415
I didn’t get the two other fluidlines because Midnight Blues reminded me a lot of Siahi fluidline (which I have) and Avenue was pretty but the shimmer wasn’t very noticable.

I also picked up one of the two blushes. I liked both, but I have more neutral blushes than pink blushes so I decided to skip on Equilibrium blush and only get Stunner blush.
Stunner blush is described as a light coral pink. It’s a beautiful warm pink that’s not too pink and looks like a natural flush of colour on the cheeks. Gorgeous!

DSC03358
DSC03359     
And that’s all I got from the collection. I didn’t get any of the eyeshadows or quads not becuase I didn’t like the colours bet because I have very similar shades.
I did pick up a couple other products.
I got a mini Fix+. Great for on the go. I like to use Fix+ underneath my foundation or after powdering for a more dewy look.

DSC03354
I also got Dazzlelight eyeshdow which is described as neutral with shimmer. It’s a veluxe pearl and a beautiful highlight colour. It looks like a creamy, off-white shimmery colour, but in certain lighting, it has kind of like a pink duochrome. Very interesting but I failed to capture it in the pictures.

DSC03350DSC03352 
My last purchase was the MAC 130 brush. It’s a short duo fibre brush with a flat head. I love using this for my foundation because it’s small enough to use around the eyes and nose. I often use it to blend out my concealer as well.
DSC03345DSC03347

Really happy with my purchases. Did you get anything from this collection?
Thank you for stopping by!!

Up next: not quite sure yet :)

x
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment