Did this look today after seeing this picture from Katy Perry at the 2011 Grammy awards. I loved the purple and green combination with the glitter and decided to recreate it.
|(Click for larger view)|
For eyeshadows I mainly used the Monaco eyeshadow palette from Sleek from their Mediterranean collection.
Here’s a list of all the products I used and how I used them:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: all over the lid up to the brow, blended out with my finger.
- MAC Brun: to fill in my brows, with an angled brush (MAC 263).
- Sleek Bamboo (Monaco palette): as a browbone highlight, applied with a flat shader brush (MAC 239)
- Sleek Martini (Curaçao palette): inner corner highlight, applied with a pencil brush (MAC 219)
- Sleek Sand Walker (Monaco palette): applied with a blending brush (MAC 217) right above the crease, as a transition colour between the purple and the brow highlight.
- Sleek Lotus Flower (Monaco palette): on the lid and blended into the crease, applied with a flat shader brush (MAC 239).
- Sleek Midnight Garden ( Monaco palette): softly applied with a tapered blending brush (MAC 226) in the outer corner over the purple to make it a little darker and add some depth. Also on the outer forth of the lower lashline over the lime green with a pencil brush (MAC 219).
- Sleek Kiwi Zest (Monaco palette): on the lower lashline with a short bristle shader brush (MAC 214).
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Mildew: on the lower waterline and smudged between the lashes.
- NYX cream glitter (Paradise palette): applied over the purple with my finger.
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense: thin line along the upper lashes.
- Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara: few coats on the top lashes, one coat on bottom lashes.
- False Eyelashes from Claire’s (no name or number) with Duo lash glue.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!