Sunday, August 15, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze - Midnight Ride, day 2

Hello everyone!


I'm one of those girls that gets bored with her nails easily. Usually, I take off my nail polish before it even gets the chance to chip or wear off. Or, like I did this time, I layer another polish on top to give it a different look.
So for my second day wearing Midnight Ride from China Glaze I topped it with Gasoline from Gosh.


As you can see, I loooove this colour :)





























On its own this polish is pretty sheer, but thats alright since i never use it on its own. I love layering this over pretty much any pruple nail polish, but especially dark ones like Midnight Ride.

































In these pictures it looks more blue than it does in person. It's actually purple based with very fine blue and purple glitter.


Hmm, I think I'm gonna have to get a new bottle soon. They better not discontinue it!


So what are you favorite polishes to layer over others?






x
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment