You could only use the tips of your nails and had to leave the nail bed bare.
So here's what I came up with:
I spent alot of time on these and I have to admit, I got a little impatient towards the end. But I had fun doing them. Unfortunately, I only kept them like this for a little while. I have 2 exams coming up and they were waaaaay to distracting :)
What I used:
- Hema - 2 in 1 Ridge filler & base coat
- Rimmel - Hot Gossip
- Catrice - Hot or not?
- Catrice - Lucky in lilac
- Essence - My little orchid (LE from the Return to paradise collection)
- Catrice - It blue my mind!
- Catrice - Blue's brother
- Gosh - Ocean
- Essence - Back to paradise (LE from the Return to paradise collection)
- Catrice - Sold out forever
- Catrice - Don't feed the birds
- Catrice Nail Expert - Quick dry & high shine topcoat
- Rhinestone wheel (bought on Ebay)
- Damp cotton tip to pick up rhinestones
First I painted each tip in a colour that matched each rhinestone colour.
Then I applied my topcoat and added the rhinestones.
They were sooo sparkly and just couldn't stop looking at them :)
Hope you like them too and definitely check out Polish Hoarder Disorder for all the other entries, more challenges, swatches and reviews!
Thanks for stopping by.