Saturday, August 14, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze - Midnight Ride

Last week I bought my very first nail polish from China Glaze, yay. They are not easy to find in Belgium, but I had been looking for them on Ebay for a while. I was planning on ordering some online until I heard about this beauty and hair supply store, Pro Duo (website here). I saw on their website that they had China Glaze nail polishes so decided to go check them out. Since I knew could find them cheaper on ebay, I only bought one. I wanted a colour thats different from the ones I already have and Midnight Ride caught my eye.






Midnight Ride is one of the polishes that came out with the Rodeo Diva collection. It's almost black with a purple shimmer. I'm gonna love wearing this during winter time.






















I tried my best to capture the gorgeous purple shimmer.

 




























For future China Glaze polishes I'll probably have a look around on the internet. I know I can find them cheaper and they didnt have the full colour range at Pro Duo.
Based on swatches i found online, I already put Flying Dragon and Snow Globe on my wishlist.


Any suggestions for other colours or online stores?



x
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment