Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Haul: MAC Posh Paradise collection + swatches!

Hello!!


Source: Temptalia
Source: Temptalia



About a week ago, the Posh Paradise collection launched in Belgium. It arrived earlier than expected and as soon as I heard, I ran to the nearest MAC store. The main reason I was looking forward to this collection was because of the paint pots. I love paint pots! I like using them as a base or just on their own, or the dark colours as liners.

I picked up all of them except for Treasure Hunt, which is the gold one. It's pretty but I rarely go for gold so I skipped it.

On to the pictures and swatches. I know the pictures of the pots are kind of dark but there's a link to better pictures at the end! The swatches are pretty colour accurate.


Nubile: Light peachy nude




Treasure Hunt: Reflects antique gold




Half-Wild: Mid-tone pruple




Idyllic: Mid-tone copper bronze




Hyperviolet: Deep violet




Imaginary: Blackened navy




Pure Creation: Mid-tone frosty blue




I love these! I'll definitly do a look with some of these soon! Here's a link to Temptalia's post with better pictures.
Did you pick up any of these paint pots? How do you use paint pots?

Thank you for reading!


Up next: EOTD with  Sleek's PPQ Me, Myself and Eye palette!


x
Tanja



2 comments:

  1. You did well! Looking forward to see some looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look GREAT! Just discovered your blog and I love it. I follow you.

    ReplyDelete