It's time for another EOTD! This time I used the PPQ, Me, Myself & Eye palette from Sleek (can you tell I love Sleek palettes?)
Swatches of the first row (over MAC Face and Body N2):
Swatches of the second row:
And here's the look I came up with!
- MAC Vanilla: applied with a flat shader brush as a brow bone highlight.
- Sleek Supernova: to fill in my brows softly with an angled brush.
- Sleek Golden Silvers: as an inner corner highlight, applied with a pencil brush.
- Sleek Chris The Burgundy: on the lower lash line, slightly winged out, applied with a pencil brush.
- Sleek Blue Monday: applied all over the upper lid with a flat shader brush.
- Sleek Primal Green: used in the crease with a blending brush.
- Sleek Black Box: applied with a pencil brush in the outer corner and smudged along the lash line.
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline: used on the top and bottom water line with an angled brush.
- Max Factor False Lash Effect: couple coats of mascara on the top lashes, one coat on the bottom lashes.
- Ardell Demi Wispies: I added lashes with Duo lash adhesive.
I didn't know which colours to use when I started doing this look, but I like how it turned out! I like how the red on the bottom brings out my green eyes. I think this is a really nice way to make red eyeshadow wearable.
I bought this palette from Boozyshop but it's sold out there. It is still available on the Sleek makeup website for £6.49 or €9.
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by!
Up next: different parts of the eye - an eye chart.