Thursday, October 7, 2010

NOTD: American Apparel - Peacock

I only recently found out we had an American Apparel store in Antwerp. Last week I decided to go check it out, mainly for their nail polishes.
They were €9 each and I picked up one in the colour Peacock. It was the one colour that really caught my eye and was nothing like anything I have in my stash.

So, last night I painted my nails






The polish is actually pretty opaque. I used 2 coats and a topcoat. I love this colour and I really liked how it applied.
I got the one glitter nail idea from Lorraine aka TheCurrentCustom and TheCurrentBoobies on Youtube (channels here and here). I really like it and I've been adding the glitter nail to my manicure since I saw her wear it in one of her daily videos.
I can't really tell you what the glitter polish is, cause I just mixed a bunch of polishes together to get the multi colour glitter effect. Then I added some of the Essence Nail Art star dust in  01 Sunset Boulevard.




I like this cause it goes with any colour and its sooooo sparklyyyy :)


Thanks for reading!



x
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment