Thursday, August 5, 2010

First post

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog.

Why not start off with a colourful look.
I did this look a while ago after watching a video of one of my favorite youtube gurus, macNC40. I love her looks and decided to recreate this one. (link to her post on her blog here)

So here's my version:


































Not something I'd wear out, but this is what I like to do in my spare time. I don't remember what colours i used, but most of the came from my 96 palette.

Now, you might wonder what else you're going to find on this blog. Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. I will use this blog to post all things related to makeup and nails. The randomness stands for pretty much anything i feel like sharing.


I'm not the kind of person that likes to write alot, especially not about myself, but I feel obligated to at least tell you a little something about myself.
So here it goes. My name is Tanja and I'm a 23 year old student. I live in Belgium and as you probably could have guessed, I'm addicted to makeup and nail polish.

That's all for now. Excuse the boring layout. I'm new to blogging, so bare with me until I learn how to make these posts a little more attractive.

x
Tanja

2 comments: