Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eye looks using 1 colour

Just a quick post with two eye looks I did a while ago, using only one eyeshadow.



























For this first one, I used Club from MAC. I love this colour. Its so easy to use and I love how its brown and green at the same time.  






























For the second look I used Beauty Marked, also from MAC. This colour was one of the first colours I bought from MAC. I never really knew how to use it, until I read somewhere that a black base brings out the purple sparkles in it. And it really does! This photo really doesn't do this colour any justice though. It's so much prettier in person.


These are older pictures and the lighting is pretty bad. Whenever I take a picture, the colours never look like how i see them in the mirror. I'll definitely work on that for future pictures.
Tips on lighting anyone?


x
Tanja


1 comment: