A quick tutorial on how I fill in my brows and what products I use.
Products I use:
- ELF Eyelash & brow wand
- MAC 263
- Catrice Eyebrow Set (or MAC Omega and Brun)
- ELF Lash & brow clear mascara
1. Start with groomed brows. I always do my face (foundation, bronzer, blush) before I do my brows. That way I don't mess up my brows while applying foundation or bronzer.
2. Comb the brow hairs up with a spoolie brush.
3. I then trace the bottom of the brow with the darkest colour and an angled brush. I often dampen my brush before applying the powder for a sharper line. Also, notice I don't trace the first 1/4 of the brow.
4. Fill in the rest of the brow with the lighter colour, focussing on the outer 3/4 of the brow. Finish off by combing through with a clean spoolie and setting with a clear mascara.
Done! Quick and simple with inexpensive products, except for the MAC brush but there are lots of cheap angled brushes out there.
Until next time!