Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Haul: MAC Semi Precious

Hello folks!


Hello!

Last saturday the new MAC collection came out in Belgium: Semi Precious. After watching Temptalia's video review, I wanted to check out mainly the MSF's and the blushes. The eyeshadows did look really nice in the pans, but wasn't impressed by the swatches. 
At the store I swatched the MSF's and blushes and I decided to pick up Semi Precious Pearl MSF and Warmth Of Coral blush. I liked the other two blushes too, but have similar colours in my stash. Same for the other MSF. I chose the Pearl one cause I can use the outside as a highlight, and the inside as a blush.
From all the eyeshadows, Rare Find was my favorite after watching the review. I swatched it at the store and decide to pick it up anyway cause it was alot more pigmented than I expected it to be. I've done a look with it and I love it! (I'll do a post on it)
I also picked up the 234 brush cause I love the 217 and it looked really interesting. I've used it for concealer a couple of times and I like it. Not a must have brush though in my opinion. 

Here are some pictures:


















SEMI PRECIOUS PEARL
















WARMT OF CORAL














RARE FIND
















234

















If you want to see pictures and swatches from the entire collection you can watch this video from Temptalia.

Until next time!

x
Tanja


No comments:

Post a Comment