Friday, August 13, 2010

Haul: 13/08/2010

I went to 2 local shops yesterday to pick up a few things. I went to Kruidvat (drugstore) and Hema. You can find these in Belgium and The Netherlands. Kruidvat had my favorite mascara on sale, so i had to go pick one up. I actually didn't want to buy a new mascara before I used up the ones I already have, cause I always have way to many. But it was now €10 instead of €16.99, I just couldn't pass on that. I'll try to keep it in my drawer with backups until I'm done with all the other ones. I did say "try", hehe.
They also had nail polishes on sale for 25% off, so I picked up some nail stuff too. And a lipgloss which was 50% off.






















Then I went to Hema where they had the 'Jip en Janneke' - collection.





















So these are the things I bought:
- Catrice Nail Expert-Nail Hardener
- Catrice - 260 Blue's Brother
- Bourjois - En Toute Affinité (nail enamel to match your skin tone)
- Catrice Nail Expert - Nail Cuticle Softener
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - 11 Pick Me Up
- Essence Nail Art Tweezers
- MaxFactor False Lash Effect - Black
- Hema Eyeliner Brush
- Hema Blending Brush
- Hema Lipgloss - Light pink
- Hema Terra Bronzing Powder

Would anyone like a review on any of these products?

I'll have an eye makeup tutorial up tonight.



x
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment